Our mission-based programming includes:
- Training and supporting educators teaching the Holocaust in grades 7-college.
- Developing new teaching materials designed to support remote learning as well as in-person instruction.
- Honoring our local survivors and personalizing Holocaust history with their testimony.
- Ensuring that the lessons of the Holocaust – which demonstrate the extreme actions that bigotry and hatred can lead to – are taught throughout our region to people of all faiths and backgrounds.
Thank you for supporting our mission and work with your membership! Members are recognized annually in the MCHE Annual Report.
- White Rose Silver Society ($2500)
- White Rose Chai Society ($1800)
- White Rose Patron ($1000+)
- White Rose Benefactor ($500-$999)
- Partner ($250-$499)
- Associate ($100-$249)
- Contributor ($50-$99)
- Donor ($36-$49)
- Professional Educator ($25)
- Student ($18)