- School groups outside of the Kansas City metro area receive priority scheduling for presentations at the Jewish Community Campus.
- Presentations at schools must be booked within an hours drive from Overland Park, Kansas.
- Students must be 7th-12th graders.
- One adult chaperone per 15 students is required. Adults do not count in the payment calculations.
- Reserved seating will be allotted based on the head count provided.
- Groups will be accepted on a space available basis.
- You will be invoiced for payment after your registration is accepted and it is determined that adequate space is available. Your reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- Please complete separate registration forms for each date you wish to attend.
PAYMENT FOR PRESENTATIONS AT JCC
Following receipt of your application, an invoice will be generated and payment is due within one week in order to confirm your reservation.
|Up to 25 students||–||$1.00 per student|
PAYMENT FOR PRESENTATIONS AT YOUR SCHOOL
Please complete a separate form for each presentation you wish to attend.