Nov 09 2020
Second Generation Speakers Bureau Panel, Nov 9 2020
Members of MCHE’s Second Generation Speakers Bureau share anecdotes from their parents’ Holocaust memories with 7th-12th grade students. The program will be introduced and moderated by MCHE’s Shelly Cline and followed by a question and answer session.
- School groups outside of the 11-county Kansas City metro area* receive priority scheduling.
- Students must be 7th-12th graders.
- One adult chaperone per 15 students is required. Adults do not count in the payment calculations.
- Reserved seating will be allotted based on the head count provided.
- Groups will be accepted on a space available basis.
- You will be invoiced for payment after your registration is accepted and it is determined that adequate space is available. Your reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- Please complete separate registration forms for each date you wish to attend.
Following receipt of your application, an invoice will be generated and payment is due within one week in order to confirm your reservation.
|Up to 25 students||$1.00 per student|
Contact Jessica Rockhold, MCHE’s Director of Education, at email@example.com or 913-327-8195.