The following teaching tools have been compiled from reputable sources, including area educators who sponsor White Rose essays. If you have a teaching tool that you are willing to share, please email a copy of the document to Jessica Rockhold along with an explanation of how it is used.
- Judging Rubric – this rubric will be used by the contest judges to evaluate all essays
- Source evaluation worksheet – adapted by Chris Bobal, Lee’s Summit High School
- Build a tool to evaluate primary sources – National Archives and Record Administration
- Cartoon analysis worksheet – National Archives and Record Administration
- Photo analysis worksheet – National Archives and Record Administration
- APPARTS worksheet
- White Rose Exploration Activity – Submitted by Cathy Blake – MCHE Cadre Member